The website of Stadswonen Rotterdam uses cookies. Do not show this window again.

Required documentation

Check your documents

Make sure you’ve got all the necessary paperwork. Because after you’ve set your heart on one of our homes, you’ll only be able to have it if you can prove you are studying or due to start a course.

There are two ways to prove you are studying or about to do so:

Stadswonen Rotterdam

  • Student rooms starting at EUR 325
  • Largest selection in Rotterdam
  • Housing allowance possible
  • No deposit to pay
  • Also available for short stay